IOTA is a community of scholars and professionals dedicated to the worldwide exchange of knowledge within the context of the Orthodox tradition.
IOTA’s goals are:
- Organize international conferences and facilitate group research projects;
- Partner with Orthodox educational institutions around the world in order to contribute to their mission of teaching and transmitting the faith;
- Engage contemporary culture in light of the Orthodox tradition;
- Contribute to the growth and renewal of the Orthodox Church; and
- Support pan-Orthodox unity and conciliarity.
IOTA is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, registered in the State of Illinois, USA.